About RSR: Employment Join our winning team of professionals at RSR Group, Inc.
RSR Group, Inc. is a national wholesaler of shooting sports merchandise with five regional sales centers across the U.S., including a Super Center in Fort Worth, Texas. RSR Group is an employee-owned company offering an excellent benefits package including:
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental and life insurance for employees
- Numerous voluntary insurance plans including vision and disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – a qualified retirement plan where the company contributes to employees’ accounts annually
- Employee purchase discounts
- Educational assistance
RSR Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for a position, please send your resume via email to email@example.com. We are now accepting applications for the following positions:
Warehouse Associates — Fort Worth, TX
RSR Group, Inc. is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill warehouse positions at our facility in Fort Worth, Texas near DFW airport...
RSR Group, Inc. is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill warehouse positions at our facility in Fort Worth, Texas near DFW airport. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and a commitment to superior customer service. In addition, they must be reliable, detail-oriented, be able to meet deadlines and troubleshoot issues. Employees may be required to locate products using powered equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks and cherry pickers. They may also be required to pick, sort, pack and ship customer orders. Some positions require working on a mezzanine of a height of up to 15 feet. The use of a voice system may be used to assist with shelving and replenishing merchandise and pulling orders. Employees are expected to understand aspects of production and adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards.
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
- Noise level varies and can be loud
- Temperature in the warehouse is regulated with air conditioning and heat
- Very fast-paced environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach
- Must be able to climb and descend stairs safely
- Must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 15 feet
- Must be willing and able to work on powered equipment such forklifts and cherry pickers
Detailed job descriptions will be provided to candidates for open positions for which they are qualified.