About RSR: Help/FAQs
- What is RSR Group, Inc. and how long has the company been in business?
- How do I become an RSR Group, Inc. customer?
- What payment options and terms are available at RSR Group, Inc.?
- How do I access RSR Group, Inc.'s weekly sales specials and flyers?
- How do I request that I not be sent any more sales and specials via email?
- I forgot my password to enter the dealer site. Who do I contact to access this information quickly?
- I am not an FFL dealer and sell only accessories. Can I still purchase product from RSR Group, Inc.?
- I am trying to print your Web pages on my printer, but some of the banners are not showing up. How can I print the content of each page?
- Do I need to have any special settings to log in and place an order through the RSR Group, Inc. website?
- Can I place a link from my website to the RSR Group, Inc. website?
- Why can I not submit an order with Internet Explorer?
1. What is RSR Group, Inc. and how long has the company been in business?
RSR Group, Inc. is a national distributor of firearms and shooting sports accessories headquartered in Winter Park, Florida, with a state-of-the-art distribution center located in Fort Worth, Texas. RSR Group has been serving FFL dealers around the country since 1977 and offers a diverse inventory of 25,000 products from more than 350 manufacturers. The company prides itself on its service levels including fast, reliable shipping, competitive prices, and a broad inventory selection.
2. How do I become an RSR Group, Inc. customer?
To set up an account with RSR Group, you must submit a current, signed copy of your FFL (for firearms purchases), any necessary state and local business licenses, your resale certificate, an email address and the completed account application.
3. What payment options and terms are available at RSR Group, Inc.?
In order to best meet your needs, RSR Group, Inc. offers a variety of easy payment options including simple open account procedures, Cash on Delivery (COD), Auto COD (payment upon delivery through ACH eliminating COD fees), certified check, money order, credit card or Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. RSR will gladly accept your company check upon completion of an Account Application. If applying for open terms, please complete the Bank Reference and Credit References sections. For your convenience, RSR Group accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Note: Prices reflect a 2% cash discount that cannot be earned on credit card orders. To make an ACH payment online, please complete and submit our ACH Authorization Form online at www.rsrgroup.com. RSR Group also offers you the convenience of faxing or phoning us your check information. Additionally, you can also send a certified check or money order with your order, or for your convenience, we will ship COD or Auto COD.
4. How do I access RSR Group, Inc.'s weekly sales specials and flyers?
Visit our Flyers & Promotions page for the latest deals and special pricing. When logged in to your dealer account, you can also sign up for our E-flyer Subscription to receive special offers via email.
5. How do I request that I not be sent any more sales and specials via email?
At the bottom of each e-flyer you receive, you will find instructions on how to unsubscribe. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the indicated link, or reply to the email you receive with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line, and you will be removed from the distribution list.
6. I forgot my password to enter the dealer site. Who do I contact to access this information quickly?
Click here or the "Forgot Your Login or Password?" link located in the top banner on the home page. On the next page, please enter your account number and the email address associated with your account. Click submit. A temporary password will be sent to you via email. Please note temporary passwords are only generated during normal business hours. Once you receive your temporary password, you may log in to the RSR Group dealer site and update your password for future access.
7. I am not an FFL dealer and sell only accessories. Can I still purchase product from RSR Group, Inc.?
RSR Group, Inc. sells firearms only to licensed FFL dealers. If you are a retailer of firearms-related accessories, you may purchase these accessories through RSR Group.
8. I am trying to print your Web pages on my printer, but some of the banners are not showing up. How can I print all the contents of each page?
In order to print our Web pages with all the graphics, you must first change your browser settings. Please click on Tools in Internet Explorer. Under Internet Options, select Advanced at the top right. Scroll down to Printing and check the box for Printing Background and Color Images, then click Apply.
If you use a Mac computer, choose the File Option, then Print Preview. In the pop-up window that appears, check the box Print Background, then Print.
9. Do I need to have any special settings to log in and place an order through the RSR Group, Inc. website?
You must allow cookies and pop-ups in order to log in and use online ordering. Please check with your Internet browser vendor to find out how you may change your settings to allow cookies and pop-ups.
10. Can I place a link from my website to the RSR Group, Inc. website?
Yes, however, RSR Group, Inc. only authorizes links to the home page: http://www.rsrgroup.com.
11. Why can I not submit an order with Internet Explorer?
If you are using IE version 10 or 11, please follow the instructions in the provided PDF document.
If you have any other questions, we're always glad to help. Please visit the Contact Us section of this website to email the nearest location. We will make every effort to answer your questions quickly and get you the information you need.